* is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
* exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom. * appears well rested and ready for each day's activities. * shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
* shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved. * uses instincts to deal with matters independently and in a positive way. * strives to reach his (or her) full potential.
* is committed to doing his (or her) best.
* seeks new challenges.
* takes responsibility for his (or her) learning.
* cooperates consistently with the teacher and other students. * transitions easily between classroom activities without distraction. * is courteous and shows good manners in the classroom.
* follows classroom rules.
* conducts himself (or herself) with maturity.
* responds appropriately when corrected.
* remains focused on the activity at hand.
* resists the urge to be distracted by other students.
* is kind and helpful to everyone in the classroom.
* sets an example of excellence in behavior and cooperation. Character
ThesaurusLooking for some great adverbs and adjectives to bring to life the comments that you put on report cards? Go beyond the stale and repetitive With this list, your notes will always be creative and unique.
* shows respect for teachers and peers.
* treats school property and the belongings of others with care and respect. * is honest and trustworthy in dealings with others.
* displays good citizenship by assisting other students.
* joins in school community projects.
* is concerned about the feelings of peers.
* faithfully performs classroom tasks.
* can be depended on to do what he (or she) is asked to do. * seeks responsibilities and follows through.
* is thoughtful in interactions with others.
* has a well-developed vocabulary.
* chooses words with care.
* expresses ideas clearly, both verbally and through writing. * has a vibrant imagination and excels in creative writing. * has found his (or her) voice through poetry writing.
* uses vivid language in writing.
* writes clearly and with purpose.
* writes with depth and insight.
* can make a logical and persuasive argument.
* listens to the comments and ideas of others without interrupting. Group Work
* offers constructive suggestions to peers to enhance their work. * accepts the recommendations of peers and acts on them when appropriate. * is sensitive to the thoughts and opinions of others in the group. * takes on various roles in the work group as needed or assigned. * welcomes leadership roles in groups.
* shows fairness in distributing group tasks.
* plans and carries out group activities carefully.
* works democratically with peers.
* encourages other members of the group.
* helps to keep the work group focused and on task.
Interests and Talents
* has a well-developed sense of humor.
* holds many varied interests.
* has a keen interest that has been shared with the class. * displays and talks about personal items from home when they relate to topics of study. * provides background knowledge about topics of particular interest to him (or her). * has an impressive understanding and depth of knowledge about his (or her) interests. * seeks additional information...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document